1.    #1  
    I have a new treo that i have a question about. I have outlook at work and outlook at home. I have separate contacts for work and home and want to sync both with the treo. Is there a way to sync both directly into a category? IE: i want my home contacts to "home" category and work to "work" but i dont want my work contacts to be copied to my home outlook and vice versa.

Is there a way to do this? thanks.
    Well, since you have Outlook running against different stores then the data from either one will end up on the other.

Categories are supported so you should be able to do a Work and Home category. Just keep in mind that your Work stuff will be Home and vice versa.
    Take a look at Chapura's Professional. It allows for multiple Outlook folders. When you sync them over to the Treo they all end up in Contacts but with different category names. I used their KeySuites with my Treo 300 and it allowed for a drop down list in the upper left corner of the calendar and contacts folder that I could use to switch between the four different contact folders I had in Outlook and the two different calendars. Unfortunately, it doesn't support the 650.
  4.    #4  
    what about using 2 different handheld software packages? like running beyond contacts for work and agendus for home? I could just configure the hotsync on both pc's differently?