Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    I just received mine. Works as advertised. Great find. :-)
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    hmm, it's now starting to hurt my ear wearing the headset using the gels. I'm going to try the different sizes and see if that changes anything.
    I used to feel the same way, hall, when i first starting using them with my old wired headset. I can assure you, your ear will get used to it. It's just not used to having something stuck into it for long periods at a time. Definitely try other sizes and see what you think, but the "small ache" you probably are feeling will go way after a few days of use.

I pretty much leave mine in my ear all day at work, and so far, barely notice its there.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    the part that hurts is that little nub on yout ear. I can't think of what it's called, but I've seen people get it pierced before.
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316
    the part that hurts is that little nub on yout ear. I can't think of what it's called, but I've seen people get it pierced before.
    Its called that little thing on your ear that people sometimes get pierced.
  6.    #126  
    Hehe!
    While I'm presently using the HBH-660 as my primary BT headset with my T650, I've decided to order the newly announced Sony DR-BT1 headset to see if Sony has produced something better solo versus out of the Sony Ericsson partnership. The DR-BT1 is presently available at Buy.com for 84.99 with free shipping. I'll provide my impressions of it once I've received it.
    This thing is ugly!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have been using the scala 500 for a liitle while but decided to get the HBH 660 to compare. It arrived today from Dans (ordered sunday arrived today 3days)

So will let you know my comparison between the 2 later this week.
    TC delivered FAST! thanx TC!
    only played with it a little while..will try it on the road tomorrow... pleased so far..and inexpensive w/good volume.
    I put an eargel on my Cardo. Worked for a while, but I didn't like it. Unfortunately by the time I had realized this I had already modded the charging cradle to allow it to charge with the gel and I had popped off a piece of the earpiece itself. Nothing a little crazyglue couldn't fix. :-)
    should have ordered my cardo from TC. Ordered it from ecost on 12/23 and it's due on 1/3. Ridiculous. Someday I'll learn.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    ordered mine @ 11pm on 27th, got it 29th by ups ground...
    also got a $20 sportcase for $5 too! Gotta support TC!! Did have to pay tax since I live in FL.. but the shipping was cheap. Very happy with my 1st TC order! so far... :-)
    Well,

I received my Cardo 500 in the mail today. But it is DOA. I put it on the charger and the red light came on for about 5 seconds and then went off. I took it off the charger and put it back on. Same thing. Over and over and over again. Same thing. I left it on with the light off for 4 hours. Won't turn on or make any sound at all.

DOA.

Now I await the replacement.

Booooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    ordered mine @ 11pm on 27th, got it 29th by ups ground...
    also got a $20 sportcase for $5 too! Gotta support TC!! Did have to pay tax since I live in FL.. but the shipping was cheap. Very happy with my 1st TC order! so far... :-)
    Ya but you also paid $120 for the headset... Dans sells it for $76. So in reality you paid $50 for that sport case. Plus tax...
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_rob
    Well,

I received my Cardo 500 in the mail today. But it is DOA. I put it on the charger and the red light came on for about 5 seconds and then went off. I took it off the charger and put it back on. Same thing. Over and over and over again. Same thing. I left it on with the light off for 4 hours. Won't turn on or make any sound at all.

DOA.

Now I await the replacement.

Booooo.
    The charger is one thing they could of done better, mine does the same thing, you probaly have tried this but, hold the 2 side buttons open then press the headset down??

Sorry your having bad luck.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    Ya but you also paid $120 for the headset... Dans sells it for $76. So in reality you paid $50 for that sport case. Plus tax...
    you also get the car charger from Dan's, do you get that from TC?
    I just got my HBH-660 today. The sound quality is great but I wish it were louder. I have heard good things about the slicsound gels and it is supposed to hep a lot. I have them on order.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    you also get the car charger from Dan's, do you get that from TC?
    I emailed dans. that car charger is not OEM you need to add $10 for it for some reason. Im waiting to order after the holidays, so i can call them. he said they will start answering the phone after jan 1st.
    I bought scala 500 for like $53 from TC. try reading posts again.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast