1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 650 and can't seem to pair either a Motorola HF800 or a Jabra BT250 Headset. Has anyone had any luck in getting either of these to work?
    I have a Jabra BT 200 for non-bluetooth phones working, though I'm not using the non-bluetooth dongle for it, just the headset itself. To get the headset ready, press the up volume key and hold the power button until you get a solid blue light. Then set the Treo to find devices. That works for mine.
    No problems here...Sony 660 works great.
    I've been using the Jabra 250 for the last three weeks and it works great.
    I have the palm one jabra bt250 headset and I'm getting alot of static; the phone is right next to me too!
    it was fine for the first hour; as soon as i got to my house; static! Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by davetheone
    I have the palm one jabra bt250 headset and I'm getting alot of static; the phone is right next to me too!
    it was fine for the first hour; as soon as i got to my house; static! Any advice?
    Do you have a wireless network at home? I've heard it plays havoc with the Jabra headsets.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    In the car my Jabra 250 is crystal clear, when I get home there is a lot of static. I don't have any networks at the house.
    The jabra also doesn't always connect with the 600. Sometimes I hit the button on the head set over & over & it won't connect during a particular phone call, but will connect on a following call. As the headset gets older the more frequent this happens. Suggestions?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Sounds like a silly answer but follow the instructions in the Treo Guidebook and the Jabra one word for word, then let us know what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Do you have a wireless network at home? I've heard it plays havoc with the Jabra headsets.
    No I don't have a wireless network at home. In fact I noticed this problem near my home area in general.
    when i first connected with the treo 650 (at my job) my wife said that I sounded crystal clear. I was in a home without a cordless phone, televisions; no interference. When i move the treo 650 closer to my body; i get good results; if i walk away (around 10 ft) it's nothing but static. x-ing my fingers
    10ft is a lot further than most people get, you really wont get more than 4-5 ft, especially with the Jabra, I recommend getting the SE HBH-660.
    Gee; I thought jabra headsets were good quality products. This is so very disappointing. Any links to the SE HBH -660?
    Ahhh just found it right here on treo central. Looks like a return for me!