1.    #1  
    Real Player has not yet released a device driver for transferring music purchased from the Real Music store to the Treo 650 (just copying the files to the SD card does not work). Both Sprint tier 2 support and Real technical support confirm this. Has anybody found an alternative solution to enable me to play the music I've already purchased from Real Music on my Treo 650, or do you have any insider information as to when the updated driver will be released?
    Quote Originally Posted by Konnections
    Real Player has not yet released a device driver for transferring music purchased from the Real Music store to the Treo 650 (just copying the files to the SD card does not work). Both Sprint tier 2 support and Real technical support confirm this. Has anybody found an alternative solution to enable me to play the music I've already purchased from Real Music on my Treo 650, or do you have any insider information as to when the updated driver will be released?
    Could you burn the songs to a CD, then reimport them to your drive? This is the work around a lot of iTunes users use because the file locks are lost when you burn them to CD, so on the rip they are gone.
  3.    #3  
    it's a bit of a hassle, and defeats the purpose of buying music online (this was my first experience with that anyway). I think I'll save a step and stick to pre-recorded CD's until Real and Palmone get their act together and release the device driver for the 650.
    Go to allmymp3.com to get your music. I download the songs and transfer them to my 650. Real cheap, too.
    CORRECTION...

go to www.allofmp3.com

sorry...
  6.    #6  
    great site, thanks