1.    #1  
    I ordered Nov. 23rd from Palm One and it came in today. When I opened the package and looked at the case, I was thinking... sheesh $100 for this?? It's light, but once the phone is in it feels different. Not too happy with my color comibnation (Golden ochre/moro). The front of the case looks orange, when I thought it would be a light brown. I wish I would have gone with a different color combo now, but I guess I'm SOL. I will post pics later on that were taken with my treo.
    I like the case for the most part, not for $100.... but I don't mind. I just wish I could get another color... bah!
  2.    #2  
    But yes it does smell nice. Does anyone have an idea if all sales are final on these cases?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    But yes it does smell nice. Does anyone have an idea if all sales are final on these cases?

I would think so since you had it personalized. Beside you order the color how is it their problem.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    I would think so since you had it personalized. Beside you order the color how is it their problem.
    Because the on the website and on my computer it looks as though it is a light brown not orange.
  5.    #5  
    http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/apa101i_comb/$file/cgolden-ochre_moro.jpg
    that case and what I have in my hands is completely different.

I definitely don't want it, and they will not take it back. So, I think I will take a loss and sell it and then just order another
    sucks that you waited all that time and you were not happy with the color. even though you had it personalized, i wouldn't be surprised if you could get $75 for it on ebay considering the wait time for a new one. the name isn't printed that big and might pass off as some fancy designer. this doesn't help your case, but your pics and the vaja pics look orangy to me on my crappy monitor. i had 'not a toy' on printed on mine in case i sold it in the future to some other parent.
    I wondered what the Morro color is. Is it a brown or deep marroon?
  8.    #8  
    the Moro is a dark brown.
    Damnit I wish I had ordered that! My screen made me think it might be a Marroon. Why cant they just name the colors what they are?
  10.    #10  
    Yea, I have had about 10 of my co workers look at the link and then at the case and they all agree with me. We've tried several different monitors as well. Ok, I promise I will quit complaining now . I would be happy with $80 for the case. I guess I will post it on Ebay tonight. Besides the name J. Broadway could go for a designer name right???? hehe. "J. Broadway's custom Vaja case... hehe.

Sorry to hear, the Moro IMO looks real nice.
    it's a j. broadway design? include a bottle of grey poupon and you're looking at $150.

btw, nice use of company resources : )
    Is your computer monitor calibrated?

On my monitor (Apple 23" cinema) your photos look just like the colors displayed on the Vaja page you referenced.

--Rick
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmcnelly

On my monitor (Apple 23" cinema) your photos look just like the colors displayed on the Vaja page you referenced.

--Rick
    I agree, the case colors look the same to me as well. It looks bright orange on the vaja site.

It is a nice looking case. Don't be to bummed. It is pretty much original and easy to spot if you drop it somewhere.

My case is on its way....
    Grace & Peace,

utey
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmcnelly

--Rick
    Yea, I have Dell 2001fp and on those monitors and the ones at work
    The colors don't look the same, I guess I should say in person anyway. Side by side they are not the same colors (monitor and case). These photos were taken by my 650 and are definitely not as clear, I will take betters hots with my digi once I get home. It will be for sale at around 2 AM when I get home from work.

It is a nice case, and it looks good, but I'm not an orange type of person . Far from it. I do love the case itself and can't wait to have one I'm happy with, but this one has to go, because there is no way I can be happy with orange. The morro is very nice though.
  15.    #15  
    Ok, second time around....
    I ordered the cedar green/moro vaja case. I don't think the colors will vary much from what I see on the screen. I hope I'll be happy with this combo. I always regret my purchase after I make it. I am thinking I should have went with the dark blue/moro, but if I bought that one then I would be saying the same thing... I'm weird like that.
    I know it won't get here as quick as before, but I can't wait. Since the green won't go with everything and everyday I will buy like a cheaper case, maybe a skin or an aluminum case. Not sure. Just don't like having to open the case to use the keyboard.
    Well, will report back in a month when it comes in.
    Yikes !!!! It looks like a pumpkin.