1.    #1  
    Is it just my Visor or does everyone's default Address book not sort whenever new names are added? When I use Palm Desktop to add new address book entries and sync up my database all the new names will sort down to the bottom of the list. If I toggle the sort order to Company name then back to last name they will sort correctly.

I much prefer to add names via the Desktop method and find it somewhat of an inconvenience to have to "toggle" the sort order after adding new entries. Is this a bug in Palm Desktop or just my setup?

------------------
    Rick Bailey
    eFizz.com
  2.    #2  
    One more thing to note. I just installed Outlook 2000 at home and it does the same thing as Palm Desktop does at work...

------------------
    Rick Bailey
    eFizz.com
    In the Address Book, under Options | Preferences, see what List By is set to. Make sure it is Last Name, First Name and not Company, Last Name.

On a related note (no pun intended), Notes has a similar setting for Alphabetic or Manual.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
  4.    #4  
    I always have it set to Last name, First name. That's what I have to toggle to get it to sort right. And I do have a checkmark in the option for for Remember last category. I'd like to know if this is standard for everyone or am I just lucky?

------------------
    Rick Bailey
    eFizz.com
    Get Tealphone. I've found it's a much more user-friendly address book, and it auto-sorts after each update.

------------------
    "Scalpel"
    Atomic Hyrax Games