1.    #1  
    I had to have my 650 replaced (headphone jack went bad) and the new unit had the 'sound quality on other end' problem so it seemed to me. Brought that in and the tech 'turned down the microphone'

Now how does one do that? Is it a user accessible function or did he actually do something to the unit. One person does say it the call sounded perfect...just a few minutes ago.

Does the rocker switch only control the speaker volume? Is there a place in the settings to control mic volume/sensitivity?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Not that I can find, but I'd like to know as well.

If the microphone sensitivity is turned up too high I wonder if as a temoporary workaround you could just muffle it a bit? I'm going to put a piece of tape over the mic and see if it sounds any better for people on the other end.
    Hmmm, interesting... t650man, let me know if this works for you.

The thing that's puzzling though is that my phone worked find for two weeks, then all of a sudden these sound problems cropped up. So the question is, what triggered the problem???
    go.digital
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I'll try it out tonight and make a few calls to a few different people and see if they hear any problems.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Well nobody complained about my voice. Can more people try this techinque? I sent my wife a voicemail with the new tape "feature" and it sounded fine to me...anyone have any luck?