Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    what are the best of the best roms for NES? and where are they.. just got it this morn and only have paper boy .. kind of in the middle as far as a cool game..
    Super Mario Brothers 3 is pretty good
    I'm just remembering back in the day....the games I had/loved.
    Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo SuperBowl (or was it Super Tecmo Bowl?), Spy Hunter, Burger Time, ExciteBike, Zelda, Castlevania, Joust (I think this was NES), Ghouls-n-Goblins....

I don't have a treo yet (waiting for the 650 on VZW) but I went to ROMnation.net and it was pretty impressive.
    You cannot have NesEm without the king of all back in the day games 'DONKEY KONG!!'

Go here, they have more games than you can shake a stick at!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  5.    #5  
    nice i just found that site and got donkey kong 10 minutes ago great great game.. i also got the super mario bros but i locks up on me?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    You cannot have NesEm without the king of all back in the day games 'DONKEY KONG!!'

Go here, they have more games than you can shake a stick at!
    Just wondering is there a way to get that on my treo 650? there was a NESEM for the 600 dont know if there is one for the 650....
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    Just wondering is there a way to get that on my treo 650? there was a NESEM for the 600 dont know if there is one for the 650....

www.kalemsoft.com
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    Yes Kalemsoft does have it for the T650 and reports are it's awesome! Great graphics and much faster than the T600.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    how do you get the games on the 600??
    There are a few ways to get the ROMs to your 600/650. You can use a card reader and place the ROMs into a folder called NesEm, or you need to download the Rominstaller for you Nes or Gizmo at this link http://www.kalemsoft.com/download.html, they also a faq, so just look their to figure the rest out.
    Thanx man
    what good games do you have. MARIO just crached me 600
    Damnit
    Ok i just DLed the demo, now i would buy all 3 Ems if they go on Xmas sale.
    Last edited by michael82574; 12/22/2004 at 04:10 AM.
    Michael -- are you joking? Or did you just not see the front page?

http://www.kalemsoft.com/index.html

December 19, 2004: Holidays Sale
    We are pleased to announce that all of our products are on holidays sale for ONE week ONLY (ending by Dec 25th). You can get the award-winning emulator NesEm for only $15.99. You can get a bundle of all of our emulators for $39.99. Check out our sale here.
    <a href="http://www.beergeek.com">Beergeek</a> - History: Newton>Pilot Pro>Visor (blue)>Pencil>Toshiba e740>Treo 300>Treo 600>Treo 650>Cingular 8125> <b>Treo 650</b>
    bought all 3!!! thanx
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I have used NESEM on 650 and 600 platforms, and the 650 is a much better experience because of the faster CPU and hires...Some games now work on the 650 that were totally broken or just too slow on the 600.

Pro Wresting is my all-time fav from childhood and it rox! So does Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Pac-Man and Ms Pacman, Bad Dudes, Double Dragon, Galaxian, and my latest fav...RC Pro-Am.

The D pad is a little too closely squeezed with the hard buttons, and sometimes I hit the Home or Menu keys inadvertently, which sux in the middle of a game.

Also, check out the updates GTS Racing (turbo edition?) from astraware.com...you won't believe the graphics on 320x320/650.

Play on!
    I have never used game emulators before so this thread has been helpful. Is the only Treo650 emulator the one from kamelsoft that does NES games? I looked at www.theoldcomputer.com and it looks like you need to have the right emulator for all the different ROMs that are listed. Is there a way to play the classic arcade game (actually like it looked at the arcades) on the Treo650 or do I need to find an atari or nintendo version of it with the appropriate emulator? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fredwbrown4
    I have never used game emulators before so this thread has been helpful. Is the only Treo650 emulator the one from kamelsoft that does NES games? I looked at www.theoldcomputer.com and it looks like you need to have the right emulator for all the different ROMs that are listed. Is there a way to play the classic arcade game (actually like it looked at the arcades) on the Treo650 or do I need to find an atari or nintendo version of it with the appropriate emulator? thanks
    Someone would need to create an emulator for those machines that runs on the Treo 650 for you to play those games. I don't think that has been done yet.
    Man, I used to play RC Pro-Am all day on gameboy. I haven't played much of it on the treo tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by phildro
    my latest fav...RC Pro-Am.
    Does your RC Pro-AM work really good? Mine seems to have a lot of graphics problems. I tried a couple versions and they all looked the same.

My favorite game to pass the time is RBI 2, for some reason neither 1 nor 3 work that good.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast