1.    #1  
    Just an FYI, this is not a gripe about the 650.

I just got my 650 yesterday, and have spent the last 24 hours getting it all setup and functioning just like my 600...So far, so good. I can't look at the 650 screen without it hurting my eyes...you really don't know what you're missing until you stare at a hi-res screen for a good amount of time!

The buttons on the 650 are significantly "harder" to navigate/push when using applications. Because of that, my right thumb is "sore" from all the button pushing that I've done over the last 24 hours. It seems that the buttons are raised "higher" than those on my 600.

Anyone else with "sore thumbs"? :-)

Anyway, I guess you can add this symptom to the "you might be a power user if..." thread.
    Wish I had sore thumbs, but I am still waiting on VC.
    This just in........Palmone and Sprint sued for "Palm Thumb Syndrome". It is related to "Atari Joystick Disease"(for those of you old enough to remember) and the "NES Original Controller Malady" from that razor sharp "ergonomic" controller the original NES came with. Or maybe the "Electronic Quarterback Tetanus"....
    Road Below

IHS
    I thought the buttons were supposed to be flatter and easier to push on the 650?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    I thought the buttons were supposed to be flatter and easier to push on the 650?
    Likewise...

my center button is almost as "high" or "level" with the edges of the 5-way nav (or 4-way nav). Hence my fatigue (pronounced - fat-eh-gehw)
    sore thumb...? you must be fat.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    sore thumb...? you must be fat.
    Good one. <sarcasm>
    you should exchange your unit. I had the same problem until I exchanged mine. much softer 5way now
    I have been wondering if my sore right thumb joint was just old age. Suddenly I realized it is from the ODD angle of the thumb on the 5-way button! I now try to alternate the TWO thumbs on the 5-way, and use the up and down feature of the volume control that is enabled with the Central software. No more sore thumb joint!!
    I loved the feel of the D-pad on the 600. I hate the 650's. I also think the 600's thumbboard keys were better.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.