1.    #1  
    I bought a couple of items from Dan's Celluar off of his e-bay store after he got rave reviews from a couple of my fellow Treo Central members. I purchased the items a week ago. After receiving nothing, not even a confirmation of shipment, I e-mailed Dan on Monday. Again no response. Finally today, Wednesday, a week after the order was placed, he's shipping the items. Is this normal for Dan's? While his prices are good, I've never experienced such a slow, uncommunicative shipper. If he was out of stock, or there was another reason for a week delay, any good vendor would correspond with the purchaser advising them of the reason for a delay.

Anyone else care to comment or share their Dan's experience?
    what did you purchase?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by finkkatz
    I bought a couple of items from Dan's Celluar off of his e-bay store after he got rave reviews from a couple of my fellow Treo Central members. I purchased the items a week ago. After receiving nothing, not even a confirmation of shipment, I e-mailed Dan on Monday. Again no response. Finally today, Wednesday, a week after the order was placed, he's shipping the items. Is this normal for Dan's? While his prices are good, I've never experienced such a slow, uncommunicative shipper. If he was out of stock, or there was another reason for a week delay, any good vendor would correspond with the purchaser advising them of the reason for a delay.

Anyone else care to comment or share their Dan's experience?
    I recieved my order's from dan's No problems (last order recieved a week ago) but do remember recieving confirmation , at the time of payment and shipment, you said you had not? .

I thought, they do list a phone number on thier Ebay website , you might want call them, something does not sound right? If its not there let me know I'll try to find my receipt and know the numbers listed there.

Sorry to hear your having trouble
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    what did you purchase?
    I purchased an extra battery and two auto chargers.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    I recieved my order's from dan's No problems (last order recieved a week ago) but do remember recieving confirmation , at the time of payment and shipment, you said you had not? .

I thought, they do list a phone number on thier Ebay website , you might want call them, something does not sound right? If its not there let me know I'll try to find my receipt and know the numbers listed there.

Sorry to hear your having trouble
    I did receive a paypal payment confirmation, but no followup as to when the items would be shipped. I figured a day or two to ship. Their lack of response to my e-mail on Monday and the week it took to ship with no communication through me for a loop. I probably should have called them sooner, but I wasn't in a rush so I waited. Now that the shipping confirmation was received, no point in calling them, I guess. Thanks for your feedback!
    I've made a few purchases through them and shipping has been about the same as it is for most deliveries (4-7 business days). I forget the exact notification/contact details, but don't remember it being particularly bad, so it was probably acceptable to me. Pre-sales questions were ususally answered promptly.

But they're certainly not an Amazon.com or similar with instantaneous results and account status, but for the prices paid, I really don't expect them to be.

I'd definitely continue to purchase through them for any accessories I need in the future.
    It is Christmas too...