Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I've read a lot about 600 users complaining that their SD card sticks out of the slot a little, and I've seen 650 users comment that the card is flush now or slightly indented. Mine sticks out a little - maybe it's the manufacturer? It actually interferes a little when I'm trying to slide the speaker on/off switch. It's an ATP 512 meg...I'll try to include a picture later when I get to a camera.

Anyone else having this experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by icewing
    I've read a lot about 600 users complaining that their SD card sticks out of the slot a little, and I've seen 650 users comment that the card is flush now or slightly indented. Mine sticks out a little - maybe it's the manufacturer? It actually interferes a little when I'm trying to slide the speaker on/off switch. It's an ATP 512 meg...I'll try to include a picture later when I get to a camera.

Hmmm......... Love to see a pic of this.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    I have a PNY, Kingston, Lexar, and even the Atari Retro card. All are the same size, and all stick out just a little. It's not as annoying as it was on the 600 but it is a little. I thought i had heard people say that it is flush now, but i guess not.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    yeah mine sticks out a tiny bit, but its a lot harder to push down on now
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Could one of you 600 owners post a pic of what your phone looks like with a card inserted so I can compare it to mine? Thanks in advance...
    Could one of you 600 owners post a pic of what your phone looks like with a card inserted so I can compare it to mine? Thanks in advance...
    I found no problem with the 600 or the 650. The SD card sits fine and most cases even assist further by have the strap going over the top. With the shape of the 650, the card may measure perhaps about 1MM on each side poking out, if that, barely measurable. I would hate to think someone is actually complaining about this.

Eric

Maybe you need to turn the card around so it will go all the way in.

Al
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    I found no problem with the 600 or the 650. The SD card sits fine and most cases even assist further by have the strap going over the top. With the shape of the 650, the card may measure perhaps about 1MM on each side poking out, if that, barely measurable. I would hate to think someone is actually complaining about this.

Eric
    Eric, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining, just wondering....since I didn't have a 600, I'm not sure how much it stuck out, and was wondering if my slot had a "manufacturing variance" where the card stuck out more than most...
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    On my 600, the card stuck out way too much. Its nice and flush on the 650 (same card).
    Mine sticks out, and it's a bit of a problem since I pocket my Treo. I've popped it out quite a few times hurrying to answer the phone. If I'd quit eating like a pig at all these holiday parties, maybe my pants wouldn't be so tight and I'd quit knocking my card out.