1.    #1  
    Hi Folks,
    I just got my powerbook and lo and behold the 650 install disk is about 1000 miles away literally. Can someone email me the palm desktop for OS X for the 650. If you are willing please send me an email. I'll offer up a gmail invite as a bribe.!!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  2.    #2  
    bump. will anyone help me plz!?!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    anyone send it to you yet? i don't need the GMail acct. got one, but i will help out a fellow mac person :-)
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    yeah i can help too...you still need it?
  5.    #5  
    thanks folks I ended up buying missing sync, but I'll still give that gmail account I think to kid treo since the previous poster didn't need it. I do appreciate your prompt response!!
  6.    #6  
    Mac Lady good work on the palm vnc and OSX I've been following it closely and when I get home I'll be implementing something simillar.