1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried this headset? Looks like it would be comfortable, has decent specs and is listed as one of the FULLY supported headsets on the Treo 650.
    *bump*

I'm also very interested in this headset. Review anyone?

EDIT: Added link: Nokia HS-4W
    Last edited by st0rmy; 12/14/2004 at 10:17 PM.
    looks positively hideous. Let us know about the comfort when you get one. I'll stick with my SonyEricsson hbh-660. light as feather and much less expensive.
    Well, the only BT headset that I've tried so far was the Plantronics phones M2500. It was extremely comfortable, and held to my ear well enough to shake my head around. The guys I tried says he goes running with it. Using the mute/unmute trick, it worked well enough... its just that its one of those phones palmone doesn't FULLY compatible. I usually wear my handsfree for extended periods and don't want something that is going to fall out or cause my ear to hurt. Thus the M2500 - like design might be best for me.

Any other headsets out there with a similar design to the M2500, HS-4W, or Jabra BT250?
    It looks the the HS-4W has a speaker vent on both sides of the unit to accomodate either ear. Wouldn't that broadcast the other persons voice?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    It looks the the HS-4W has a speaker vent on both sides of the unit to accomodate either ear. Wouldn't that broadcast the other persons voice?
    Don't know, but I'm gonna find out. Have one ordered. Won't get for a week though.