1.    #1  
    I installed BrightCam on the 650 and now my screen backlight is permanently off! I tried to reset but screen still off!

What do I do?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Reset as in soft reset or hard reset? Bright Cam on the 650 was what I prefer to call a "Bad Idea".
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    I did a soft reset. Would rather not do a hard. Any ideas before I do a hard? Is there a key combo on 650 to toggle screen backlight?
    The backlight is Not supposed to turn off at all on transreflective screens. As is such, you can't tell the Treo to do that. Or undo that. Can you bring up the brightness dialog (if to can see it)? Otherwise, I'm going to say a had reset is your only option.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    aaack!!!
  6.    #6  
    OK, that's weird. The brightness dialog now works. May the soft reset allowed the brightess dailog to work. I just moved it back up. All is cool now.

Thanks...
    Not a problem. Just glad I could help. Now, to get a Treo 650 of my own to screw up...
    Frank Lloyd Wright