1.    #1  
    Who do I delete all contacts from the Treo 600. I have several hundred I need to delete so I can re-import new ones. I've read somewhere where youi can delete some address book files but will it automatcially re-create them?

Thanks, Eric
    I dont know how to do this either, but what I do as a work-around is move my outlook contacts to a new folder. Then with no contacts in the default folder in Outlook, I set desktop to overwrite handheld and sync. That wipes the contcts form the handheld. I then move then contacts back in Outlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by esiebert7625
    Who do I delete all contacts from the Treo 600. I have several hundred I need to delete so I can re-import new ones. I've read somewhere where youi can delete some address book files but will it automatcially re-create them?

Thanks, Eric
    You have to delete the cantact DBs off your treo and your PalmDesktop folder...otherwise the PD will just restore them the next time you hotsync. The other option is to just delete the Db off your Treo and set contacts to overwrite desktop under the customize settings of the palm desktop. That way your new Treo contacts should overwrite the desktop contacts the next time you hotsync...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    How do you delete the contacts DB off the Treo
    If you overwrite the desktop from the handheld, you will lose any info in Outlook that doesnt sync to the Palm.