1.    #1  
    It takes forever for my Body Glove BlueVoice headset to answer a call. I press the answer/end button as directed in the user manual, but nothing happens until the phone rings a lot of times. Then, it will finally answer, or sometimes, I lose the call to voice mail. Also, it seems to take many rings before I get the ring tone in the headset. Anyone know if these problems are simply normal for the 650 or caused by the Body Glove headset? Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!
    Not sure. You can set it up so the headset will automatically answer a call after 2 rings. Try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Not sure. You can set it up so the headset will automatically answer a call after 2 rings. Try that.
    You can?? How?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    It could be that the bodyglove headset is lame.

Using the logitech headset it usually takes a ring or two until the headset starts to ring. But then I can answer freely. When I dial out using the handset I might miss the "hello" part of the conversation on occasion but has not been a big problem.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Not sure now. Let me dig into it a bit.
  6.    #6  
    I set it up to autoanswer on the 2nd ring, and this does help. But, you do have to remember because if you don't answer for some reason, you call won't go to voice mail.

To set it up is easy-

Prefs-Handsfree-then select "after two rings fro the Auto Answer pull down.