Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I'm sure many of you have heard of the vast mobile phone camera blogging community at TextAmerica. I've encountered several Treo 600 users there (besides myself).

One of the "celebrities" on TextAmerica is a European calling himself Maurits who's primary blog is parked here. He wants to win free Virgin Express Airline tickets from Brussels, Belgium to Valencia, Spain. It's an inaugural promotion from Virgin Express. He has to get a lot of web "votes" in order to do this.

I think this is a great opportunity to raise the public profile of the Treo and TreoCentral.com. If we all vote for Maurits as often as we can, and post comments on his blog each time to the effect of "Another Treocentral.com vote for Maurits!," we could accomplish a great deal. This is a large, vibrant community of mobile phone enthusiasts and bloggers from every walk of life and nearly every country around the world. And a significant number of them read this guy's blog.

So if you're interested, first go here and vote:

http://wyds.wantstogotovalencia.com

Then go here...

http://wyds.textamerica.com

...and leave a comment mentioning the Treo and/or TreoCentral. With the price drops in the 600, this could have a significant impact. Imagine if he wins because of TreoCentral users!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I have no financial interest in either TextAmerica or Virgin Express.
    Voted already Skidoo. I love his site!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Excellent! Have you seen the workaround people have posted that allow you to vote more than once? I just stick the following line in a batch file and click it a couple of times a day, then go vote again!

del "C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Cookies\[user name]@wyds.wantstogotovalencia*.txt"