1.    #1  
    How do you highlight text without the stylus? I can't figure out how to pin the cursor and then select text with the arrow keys. Is this possible?

Also, is there a way to delete a character without using the backspace key?
    You can install "TreoSelecText" to do that. You can find it on P1 online store. It's $4.99 sharewhere. I think this function should have been built-in feature, though.

Anyway, I have this small software installed ( I bought this along other games and untilities at once with 20% off code from P1) and it works like a charm for selecting words or characters. But it seems there is a bug and I can't make shift+center button function work.
    Quote Originally Posted by coelacanth
    You can install "TreoSelecText" to do that. You can find it on P1 online store. It's $4.99 sharewhere. I think this function should have been built-in feature, though.

Anyway, I have this small software installed ( I bought this along other games and untilities at once with 20% off code from P1) and it works like a charm for selecting words or characters. But it seems there is a bug and I can't make shift+center button function work.
    You should have received an e-mail if you are a registered user, they fixed that issue, and added a new "hyperlink" feature. Works perfectly for me.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help. For $4.95 I think I can afford to try TreoSelecText. I really love the treo because its interface is so much better than other palm os phones. You never have to pull out your stylus and scratch your screen with grafitti.