1.    #1  
    First of all, I love Chatter.

I am getting occasional soft resets that appear to be related to contention on the data connection, but I'm not sure.

Anyhow, the resets aren't so much the issue as the fact that when I get them, the unit loses the binding between the email button to the right of the 4-way navigator and Chatter, and reverts back to Sprint Business connection (I happen to have PCS vision business, although I don't use their business stuff).

Now I'm not sure this is a problem with Chatter, but during these same resets Datebk5 keeps its binding to the calendar button. Perhaps the sprint Biz connection app is doing something nasty. This binding loss does not get fixed at the next sync after a reset either.

I tried to search on this but if I missed something let me know,

Best Regards,

Andy
    Yeah, Sprint Business Connection will always map your Calendar and Email hard buttons to itself. You can turn it off for the Calendar button, but not for the Email button. If Datebk5 is remapping your Calendar button, then it must be overriding the Biz Conn settings. There's nothing you can do for the Email button as of now.

You can look at this thread where we hashed and rehashed this subject to death.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ess+connection

As far as I know, there is no solution to keep Biz Conn from remapping your Email button.
  3.    #3  
    Jmill,

Thank you for this information. I had searched this forum but not the 650 forum. Since I don't use business connection, I just deleted the app and the button was remapped back to "Get BC", but then I changed the mapping to Chatter, and soft reset the Treo and it was retained.

This is a solution for me at this point, sorry there isn't one for those of you who use BC.

I appreciate your help,

Andy