1.    #1  
    Is it worth paying for the new release of PTunes which is version 3.0.6 if I'm using 2.3.2 ??
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    If you like live365 streams...maybe...
    or playing wma files
    v2 works fine for me so i never upgraded
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p
    IMHO, Just to have the WMA makes it worth it for me. I can get better sound with less file size and it plays with windows very nicely too. I have my home pC set to make an 128kps image of any CD I put into the palyer and then I can drag them to the SD card for the Treo, play them anywhere in the hosue with my LinkSys portable Wi-Fi reciever (shuffle rocks) and also use my LinkSys Media Adaptor to play them on my big stereo and watch movies and JPGs too.
    arent i glad i bought it when they offered lifetime upgrades for free? yes i am.

i bought it before i even had my 600.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    arent i glad i bought it when they offered lifetime upgrades for free? yes i am.

i bought it before i even had my 600.
    Booo Hisssss..Rub it in you dog
    I knew I should have jumped at it, but I lollygagged...
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Booo Hisssss..Rub it in you dog
    I knew I should have jumped at it, but I lollygagged...

i also have life time updates for snapper. and i dont pay a monthly fee to pdaapps for verichat.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Double Boo...
    Speaking of Sbapper, I jsut went back, too many issues with VersaMail having the attachement file not erase correctly and also all the failures to autosync that it has. Sanpper is a lot more robust IMHO. I sure wish Snapper would use the auto complete for the "to:" feild like the HS client and VersaMail do. That is nice.