1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if anyone has had luck to upload images via HTML forms to a website. I just dont get the BROWSE button as you usually would to specify the image. I've tried specifying file:///image.jpg (from my SD card) in the FILE dialog box on the website and it sends the file name but never uploads the actual file. It's always 0 bytes on the site. Web Pro 3.5 for the Ziar says you can upload images with that browser, but it doesn't seem to be available for the T650. Any clues, suggestions? I dont want to send the pictures via email.

Are there any SFTP/SCP programs for the palm? I have SSH and HTTPD available on my server........

Thanks for any help.
    It works for me. Just leave off the file:// in the dialog box. For instance, if you are trying to upload file image.jpg in folder DCIM, type in /DCIM/image.jpg in the upload field.
    Quote Originally Posted by norcom

Are there any SFTP/SCP programs for the palm? I have SSH and HTTPD available on my server........
    I use VFSFTP...works great! Here are a list of ftp apps for palmos:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...noresults=true

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarc
    It works for me. Just leave off the file:// in the dialog box. For instance, if you are trying to upload file image.jpg in folder DCIM, type in /DCIM/image.jpg in the upload field.
    Awesome dude! Thanks, that worked great!
  5.    #5  
    Well almost, I can't seem to upload large files over 54k or so. hmm
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I use VFSFTP...works great! Here are a list of ftp apps for palmos:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...noresults=true

FTP and SFTP are different, haven't seen a palm SFTP client anywhere.