1.    #1  
    Had an interesting problem today, and I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered it.

Went to run Blazer, which told me that there was not enough memory, and that I could delete some apps to free memory up. Huh? I checked, and I had 5.6 megs of free RAM. I checked it with two different apps, no less. Other apps would run just fine, but Blazer was stubborn about it. Eventually it relented, and I cleared it's cache, but no go - it still refused to load pages and gave me the same error everytime. A soft reset has, so far, cleared this up. Has anyone seen this?
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    I was having the same problem with 3 meg very frustrating . I do not have that problem with Xxino
    This was a problem that goes back to the Treo 600. I posted the same question about the 600 a long while back on several forums and no one was able to give me an answer, except to increase the memory for the cache and deleting other memory to free up more space. But as you have pointed ouy, it STILL wil not let you load certain pages. Though it is VERY few and far between.

I will say this though, it does do better than the 600. I could not even get "MY EBAY" page to load on the 600, but the 650 will let me.
    I get the "page too large to load" thing on the 650 all the time.

I don't know why it happens.

Turn off images if you can. Sometimes that helps.
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I have had this happen on my 600. The only solution seems to be a soft reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    Had an interesting problem today, and I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered it.

Went to run Blazer, which told me that there was not enough memory, and that I could delete some apps to free memory up. Huh? I checked, and I had 5.6 megs of free RAM. I checked it with two different apps, no less. Other apps would run just fine, but Blazer was stubborn about it. Eventually it relented, and I cleared it's cache, but no go - it still refused to load pages and gave me the same error everytime. A soft reset has, so far, cleared this up. Has anyone seen this?
    Your Treo most likely ran out of 'Dynamic Heap' which the part of ram set aside to actually run applications from. To clear this you need to do a soft reset...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions