Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Have you guys ever see him plugging away on his 300?
    If he had a 600 or 650, maybe Scott would have walked! Eh, maybe not.
    I thought I saw him on the news with a 600!! Maybe my eyes deceived me.
    It looked like a 600 to me, too. Maybe he was off upgrading from the 300 to the 600 when the verdict came in; that's why he wasn't in court.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I think he had the 300 b/c i saw the flip top. But he must have upgraded during the trial.

oh well scott.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    If he had a 600 or 650, maybe Scott would have walked! Eh, maybe not.

treos arent that good.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Nothing could've helped that guy...
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    He had a 300 when he took the case. For the past year or so, he has had the 600, based on press photos I have seen.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Yes, I've definitely seen him with a Sprint Treo 600 on the news.

Maybe quad-band GSM would have worked better? :-)
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    no wonder he lost - it kept crashing
    he was too busy on hold with Sprint customer service
    Lol!!!!!!!
    Most of the footage of him in the courtroom was relatively old footage - possibly during the arraignment. Cameras weren't allowed during the trial so the networks have to roll out the historic images... and the one I saw last night had him using the 300.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko
    no wonder he lost - it kept crashing
    Maybe this will induce PalmOne to give insufficient memory Treos the death penalty, too....?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    The footage I had seen of him was on Fox News (I was at a relative's house, please don't stone me, I'm a moderate) with him walking outside with a charcoal version of the 600.

If I were on TV for any period longer than 15 seconds, I'd try to work out something with PalmOne where I jump up and down with my NEW 650 so long as they reimburse later. I dunno if I could handle the 650 being a lawyer, though, 'cause I'd prolly end up playing Zap!2016 or Bejeweled when I'm supposed to be objecting to hearsay.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    The footage I had seen of him was on Fox News (I was at a relative's house, please don't stone me, I'm a moderate)
    I watch FOX News exclusively, and don't give a da** whether anyone chooses to stereotype me (politically or idealogically) as a result.

I've seen Geragos' 600 more than once, BTW.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    I watch FOX News exclusively, and don't give a da** whether anyone chooses to stereotype me (politically or idealogically) as a result.

Todd/Indy
    Hopefully this doesn't get too far off topic, even though there's not much left to discuss that he once had a 300 and now has a 600 (a CDMA one, no less).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the MAJORITY of people would agree that the MAJORITY of people who watch Fox lean toward the conservative side and the MAJORITY of people who watch every other channel lead toward the liberal side. Not ALL...never ALL...I don't generalize, but I try to be a realist when it comes to politics, which is why I'm a moderate and get all my news from the internet...quicker, more up to date, more accurate, many sources.

Go Nader!! (He had a chance, right?)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen

Todd/Indy
    Thanks for the commentary. I personally don't understand the whole political thing going on here with the avatars the user names, the signatures. But THAT IS JUST ME... So before y'all flame me I realize that y'all have the right to do it your way. I was just offering my opinion....

Go Yankees!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwTreo
    Have you guys ever see him plugging away on his 300?
    He needs a better lawyer, Johnnie Cochran, has a T750.
    I won't even try to get into politics here but... why watch a single news channel *exclusively*? And furthermore... why would you even be proud of that fact? Isn't it at least logical that it would make you the easiest target of lies and manipulation by whoever owns the channel?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast