1.    #1  
    I've been using PocketC to write some quick apps for my VDx & I've run into a bit of a problem. I've got some code I can't split apart any more than it already is that is almost at the 4000 character limit for MemoPad.

Are there any apps out there that can handle longer memos, where the data can still be accessed by PocketC?
    Theo,
    I've been using PocketC to write some quick apps for my VDx & I've run into a bit of a problem. I've got some code I can't split apart any more than it already is that is almost at the 4000 character limit for MemoPad.

Are there any apps out there that can handle longer memos, where the data can still be accessed by PocketC?
    A Palm app called QED was specifically developed as a code editor. You might find it works quite well for your PocketC apps. (Also allows you to edit DOC files directly on the hand held device!)

Download it from: www.palmgear.com

Good luck!

-- Michael
    QED does work fine if it's a big standalone doc. However, I would like to put my flight itineraries as notes in the datebook, but they always get truncated to 4K. I could save them and call them from QED, but that's not very convenient. Anyone know any way to make the memo use > 4K? I've seen some linker apps that might do this. Anyone have experience with a good one?

Thanks

Thanks