1.    #1  
    I imported the phone log from the 600 to the 650, but it is simply taking up too much space. I want to save it on the PC, as I may need to refer to it in the future. Is this possible?
    Yes it's possible, but it requires a 3rd party application.

Call History Exporter
  3.    #3  
    Says for a 600, will it work on a 650?

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    Yes it's possible, but it requires a 3rd party application.

Call History Exporter
  4.    #4  
    I was able to transfer as an entire file. Now I can refer back to it if I have to. The Call Exporter program is too expensive ($20) to justify.
    Will Call Notes work with the 650 anybody know?
    "I have to return some videotapes."
  6.    #6  
    I searched handango.com and found what I think is a much better application and less expensive than 'Call History Exporter'. It's $9.95 and called 'Comet'. The company is Natara. It has desktop software that lets you export to a number of formats including Excel.
    Give this a try:

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/#mp

It worked fine on a 600, but nobody has yet given me any feedback on T650 operation.
  8.    #8  
    Looks good, but my main concern is clearing the 9800 phone call database that contains 5.8 mb of internal memory on my 650. The previous software mentioned Comet does this.
    Does the Treo not have a Purge by date function to clear them at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Looks good, but my main concern is clearing the 9800 phone call database that contains 5.8 mb of internal memory on my 650. The previous software mentioned Comet does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I searched handango.com and found what I think is a much better application and less expensive than 'Call History Exporter'. It's $9.95 and called 'Comet'. The company is Natara. It has desktop software that lets you export to a number of formats including Excel.
    Natara Comet is a great utility to export the call log data base to your pc. It syncs your call log everytime you hotsync. I usually export it once a month and clear out the log on my treo.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlwhitt
    Does the Treo not have a Purge by date function to clear them at some point?
    No the Treo doesn't automatically purge the database,which is great. I like having a record. However, it eventually becomes too large. You could simply delete it manually with filez, but I like keeping a record of it with Comet.