1.    #1  
    My battery indicator never shows 100% (maximum 99%, even after being in the charger all night). Does anyone's show 100? If so, is mine defective?
    DEFECTIVE!

Add that as "Another Problem" with the 650.
    Try draining the battery until the unit shuts itself off. See if that recallibrates the battery gauge. Sometimes the gauge will get out of sync with the battery.
    What I have seen is that my Treo will say 100% only when attched to a charger (and is fully charged). As soon as I disconnect it, the battery level drops to 99%. It kind of makes sense to me since, as soon as you run off of battery power (even for a second), your battery is no longer at full capacity...

-Brian-
    Last edited by bmahan; 12/14/2004 at 09:46 AM.
    -Brian-
    This has been posted in another thread, everyone I have heard of sees this same result. Unplug, and it's at 99%.

But realy people, do you think they are realy accurate to one percent? I have never had any phone that even seems that accurate with just bars, this phone does seem to be giving a very accurate battery reading so far, but I can't imagine that they are realy accurate to 1%. So let's not get too hung up on this. Just my 2 cents.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    its also dealing with a faster processor and a 320 x 320 res screen - DRAINS A LOT off the battery instantly.

might be a cause, still, id like to know if that should be regarded as a "normal" situation.