1.    #1  
    I've done a search for this, but all I came up with several posts indicating some had purchased the case and waiting for it to arrive.

I am curious if anyone actually has one of these super-expensive cases and what their impressions are... There are so few cases out there for the T650. I really want a form-fitting case, but I hate the one I am using with the thick plastic covering the screen and keys. Wish some of those silicone skin cases were available for the 650...
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Mine should be in my hands this week I think. Do a search for Vaja there some pics in the accessories area...
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Sorry, no help here. It should be three weeks or mor ebefore mine comes. The high res pictures they have on their site make the case really look terrific, as it should for the price. I dropped $240 at Vaja - the T650 case and a new wallet, so I will probably post a review when it comes if noone else has by then.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    A friend of mine got his. He likes it a lot. Yes I have seen the pictures but they are on my PC at home.
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I have a couple of Vaja cases. They are worth the money. The i-Volution fits the Treo like a glove.
    Just looking at the pics for the 650 case. Does it cover the mic?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Just looking at the pics for the 650 case. Does it cover the mic?
    Nope. I have the ivolution and the opening in the bottom leaves room for the sound to get in. I've had no complaints regarding the quality of sound on the other end of my connections. If you can swing it, I highly recommend this case.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    I received mine last Friday. I have to say I was skeptical about the high price but it is really VERY nice. Fits great and doesn't add a lot of size to the form factor. I like that it feels more "secure" in my hands and I don't feel like the 650 will slip out of my hands. I got the two-tone, white front, dark blue back and these colors look GREAT with the 650's colors. The only big downside I see so far is that it's a little bit harder to type the keys that are on the edge of the case (i.e. A, Q, option, P, backspace, return, etc.). Right now though I think the benefits outweigh this negative.

I also have the other Vaja case (PA32) arriving tomorrow for my wife's 650. I figured she could use a little more protection for her 650.
    I got my vaja about a week ago...See discussion here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=65588
    Just wondering, does the case cover the mic?
    I know there's an opening for the 600 cases, but don't see any for the 650...
    Can someone post a pic of the bottom with the 650 in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    Just wondering, does the case cover the mic?
    I know there's an opening for the 600 cases, but don't see any for the 650...
    Can someone post a pic of the bottom with the 650 in it?
    From 3 posts above:
    Quote Originally Posted by jnjewlz
    Nope. I have the ivolution and the opening in the bottom leaves room for the sound to get in. I've had no complaints regarding the quality of sound on the other end of my connections. If you can swing it, I highly recommend this case.
    I asked again because apparently, there's been some confusion. Here's another response I got from another thread:

"I had too look on mine, It actually does cover the mic. But I had no problem with anyone hearing me."

However, as jnjewlz had previously mentioned, there is an opening at the bottom which allows sound to get through. Which opening is it? The hotsync cutout?

Still would like to see a pic (with the 650 inside) of the bottom to settle this once and for all...
  13. Y2J
    I just received my Vaja PA32 case on 1/13.
    It does have a cut-out for the mic separate from the hotsync cut-out.
    I love the case. Starting to regret getting the belt clip though. Don't see myself using it as I thought I would. Not a big deal, but would have made it slimmer, without it.

no hole for camera though. but you can bend the flap back a little and it will not interfere with picture.
    -Y2J
    *posted with Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Argelius
    Wish some of those silicone skin cases were available for the 650...
    They are! Check out this thread
    I have the Vaja IVolution for Treo 600 (same exact thing, just bought directly from vajacases.com) and I love it. It has paid for itself many times by keeping my Treo from breaking from several drops. It's expensive, but I think it's well worth it. They are made exceptionally well.
    My wife liked mine so much she broked down and got one finally.