1.    #1  
    So I upgraded my Palm software on my computer for my Treo 650, and then synced. Contacts and things like that synced up fine, but my speed dials didn't, nor did the photos I had for a lot of my callers that pop up when I get a call from them.

Is this normal, or did the 650 overwrite something? Anyway of getting this stuff back on the phone without manually inputting?

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    bump...

Anyone know how I can restore these? Is there somewhere in my Handspring folder where these might be? I'm thinking I probably did something that caused them to be overridden when initially syncing my 650.

Maybe there's somewhere in my BackupOld folder from when I upgraded my software?
    Look in your backuupold folder, there should be a .pdb file in there called "phonefavoritesDB.pdb" Just "quick install it" and you'll be good to go.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you!

It seems that that put them back into my phone to a degree, but it looks like I'm going to have to go through and reassign each number to a key for quick dial. Perhaps there's another file I need to install for that? And what about the photos of my contacts I had that pop up when they call? If I didn't transfer those photos when I upgraded software, are they just gone? It seems like they might be stored somewhere in backup as well.....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    Look in your backuupold folder, there should be a .pdb file in there called "phonefavoritesDB.pdb" Just "quick install it" and you'll be good to go.
    Well it worked, but now I need to do it again because I've had to hard reset again. The folder doesn't seem to be there now though. Does that seem right? Would it be gone now that I had quick installed it?