1.    #1  
    My wife's Treo 650 came in today... it finished provisioning about 2 hours ago but Blazer's performance is INCREDIBLY SLOW compared to my t650. I mean a page with 100k total download won't complete... times out every time.

Is this part of the provisioning process? am I jumping the gun? or is this not normal?

Thanks
    It doesn't sound normal to me. See if clearing the cache and cookies in Blazer helps at all.
  3.    #3  
    It looks like I jumped the gun a bit as it is much faster today although I am noticing her phone is not picking up the signal as well as mine.

I am not wanting to start another conspiracy but there are definitely two different Treo 650s. I have had 4 650s in my hands now... Two of each. One model has a pink lens in the camera (call it model #1), the other does not (model #2). Model #1 has a much less tactical feel to the outer keys on the keyboard than model #2. Model #1's 5-way button does not have the same click when pressing the down arrow than model #2.

BTW - mine is model #1. I almost returned it for the non-tactical down arrow but am dealing with it just fine. Again, not trying to start a conspiracy... just my (limited) findings. Comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetBoogie
    It looks like I jumped the gun a bit as it is much faster today although I am noticing her phone is not picking up the signal as well as mine.

I am not wanting to start another conspiracy but there are definitely two different Treo 650s. I have had 4 650s in my hands now... Two of each. One model has a pink lens in the camera (call it model #1), the other does not (model #2). Model #1 has a much less tactical feel to the outer keys on the keyboard than model #2. Model #1's 5-way button does not have the same click when pressing the down arrow than model #2.

BTW - mine is model #1. I almost returned it for the non-tactical down arrow but am dealing with it just fine. Again, not trying to start a conspiracy... just my (limited) findings. Comments?
    Are any of those a GSM? I was hoping #1 was a CDMA and #2 was a GSM.
  5.    #5  
    No, sorry, should have mentioned that... all were Sprint CDMA
    Hi PlanetBoogie, bruizjr reported on the camera lens difference in this thread. There is definitely a difference!

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.