1.    #1  
    For several weeks have been having problem with getting treo central on treo.

1. using treo central mobile

2. receive opening home page that looks the usual.

3. When I try to read a thread it asks me to sign in. Before it knew my name and said hello. How to fix.

4. If I take the trouble to go through log in steps, I still get a format that takes forever to download and is difficult to read. It is as if I have received the large format rather than the mobile format.

5. I have inquired about before, but don't think there has been an answer, but I may have missed it.

Thanks.
    I haven't had any problems, and I check treocentral from my Treo 600 almost every day. Are you accessing http://treo.treocentral.com ?

Do you have 'enable cookies' checked in the settings menu?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    something a little different here but interesting... if I am signed in and click the new posts link on the mobile forum page before the page finishes loading...boom...soft reset
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    something a little different here but interesting... if I am signed in and click the new posts link on the mobile forum page before the page finishes loading...boom...soft reset
    Scotty;

Yes I have been getting the same thing on Treo Central with my Treo 600.

I think I log in with www.treo.tc.com but in any regards, my soft resets usually or always come after I have been there a while and maybe I am rechecking new posts. I think that my 5 way acts up just before the soft reset. like maybe the right arrow does not work or something and then when I push maybe the up arrow it resets?
    Not sure but I think I never got soft resets before the last couple weeks or so.
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon