1.    #1  
    I purchased voice dial the second day I had my treo 650. I have had it replaced twice. The registration code is device specific and not hotsync ID specific. I have been attempting to get handango to provide me a valid code for three weeks with no success. Does anyone here have and second tier contact info for handango? A phone number would be great.

Thanks!!
  2.    #2  
    bump please
    That's very unfortunate. Did you try the forums at Handango?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    bump please
    I am now in the same boat. Just replaced my 650 for some stuck keys and the email contact in the original registration does not function.

Did you ever fix this?

Thanks.
    Same issue, I did get it fixed. I will check my PC tonight and repost.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 08/31/2005 at 08:05 PM.
    Have you tried the corporate number?

Phone number listed for the headquarters per their contact page.

305 NE Loop 820
    Suite 600
    Hurst, Texas 76053
    Corporate Office: 817-280-0129
    Fax: 817-280-9628
    I have the same problem. I sent some emails, which were not returned. I haven't spent the time yet to find the right number to get my code. I'm calling the number listed by topher now.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Support closed now. I'll try tomorrow.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    after 3 weeks of no response, I purchased a new license and had the credit card transaction reversed (for non-functioning software).....

a week later I heard from the voicedial support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Same issue, I did get it fixed. I will check my PC tonight and repost.

Cheers, Perry
    Here is the reply I received from Handango, it appears I received a response in 6 hours time. Not sure why they are not responding now in a timely manner. . . . .

Thank you for contacting Handango Customer Support. Below is a summary of your request and our response. You are important to us, and we appreciate your business with Handango. We look forward to serving you.

To respond to us, please reply to this message in the section provided below. To do this, click on "Reply To All" on your email, scroll down and enter your reply between the lines as indicated below.

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW OUR CURRENT AND PAST RESPONSES.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line. <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line. <===]

Subject
    Handango Customer Care

Discussion Thread
    Response (Jchon) 07/21/2005 02:22 PM
    Dear Perry,

To generate a new registration key, I will need for you to provide the device ID of your phone. It will be provided within the Treo Voice Dialing application on the same screen where it prompts you for a registration key.

You can also find this number on the back of your phone under the battery. It will be labeled either as ESN HEX or IMEI. I will be able to issue you a new registration key upon receipt of this device number.

If you need to redownload Treo Voice Dialing, please go to your invoice at http://www.handango.com/MyLogin.jsp.

Regards,

Jchon
    Customer (Perry Holden) 07/21/2005 08:28 AM
    Registration Key no longer works.

1st Download w/ key was from you.
    Everything was ok.
    Later, downloaded the 1.1 upgrade from Palm. Installed and still ok.

Had to get a replacement unit. Installed 1.1 onto it, the Registration code I have from the first download will not work to activate it, it remains a trial version.

Help.

Thanks, Perry.