1.    #1  
    Anybody knows how much the GSM version will be?
    Usually the same as the CDMA version 599.00
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Mobilebee want 899.99 for theirs.
    http://www.mobilebee.com/PhoneDetailsID403.html
    mobilebee is out of their minds. The two versions of phones are the same MSRP. this was stated at the roadshows. Attendee got 50% off to pay 349.00 so correction to my first post the MSRP is 699 sorry.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    mobilebee is out of their minds. The two versions of phones are the same MSRP. this was stated at the roadshows. Attendee got 50% off to pay 349.00 so correction to my first post the MSRP is 699 sorry.
    Blah, I bought 5 from them, currently reselling on ebay for $1399. I think I have a pretty good shot. In other news anyone wants to buy my Treo 300 for $599?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    Blah, I bought 5 from them, currently reselling on ebay for $1399. I think I have a pretty good shot. In other news anyone wants to buy my Treo 300 for $599?
    I'm not sure what you're talking about reselling something that isnt out yet...but I am sure surprised to see sooooo many Sprint Treo 650's for sale on Ebay...

rob
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    I'm not sure what you're talking about reselling something that isnt out yet...but I am sure surprised to see sooooo many Sprint Treo 650's for sale on Ebay...

rob
    That was a double sarcasm aimed at the ridiculous price posted on a GSM model
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    That was a double sarcasm aimed at the ridiculous price posted on a GSM model
    gotcha

rob