1.    #1  
    Anyone have any input?

Which is the best?
    From what I understand there is a Jabra set that is made to work with Treo 650. I went out and bought the BT250 thinking it was the same thing and I have since been corrected. I just ordered thru PalmOne the Jabra Bluetooth headset for the 650. The BT250 that I bought works with the Treo, but has no added functionality (like redial, etc....)... so I'm told the one thru PalmOne does in fact support the added functions... so I should get that device any day now... and then sell the BT250 on Ebay... as far as any other devices I haven't had any experience with anything outside of the Jabra world.
    SonyEricsson hbh-660
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I have only tried the Logitech Freedom, and it works great. A lot cheaper than most as well.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Tried a Motorola HS-510 and have an HS-580 on the way. The 510 is nice, but I got the 580 for the same price with longer battery life and BT 1.2.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    i've been reading a bunch of reviews.

the sony hbh-660 is supposed to be the best. i've found prices on ebay as low as $92 w/shipping. it's supposed to be louder than most and has a display.

the logitech bluetooth freedom wireless headset (guess they don't believe in codes) seems to be the runner up. i've seen it as low as $40 w/shipping but those merchants don't have them in stock (ecost.com, onsale.com).

i just splurged on the phone and vaja case so i'm taking a breather and hoping an even stronger contender comes out soon.
    Anyone compared the Sony Ericsson HBH-660 and the HBH-65 (the slightly older top of the line)? If so, any difference in volume and static?

I have the Motorola HS-850 and the HBH-65. I like the Motorola physically better, I think it has slightly better audio connection but the thing doesn't ring on an incoming call and most of the time doesn't connect automatically on an outgoing call. The Sony Ericsson does both. This matches with the recent P1 knowledge base article that was found. I really want to use the Motorola but it just doesn't work as well with the Treo as it does with other phones.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Body Glove Ear Glove Blue Voice. Geesh, what a name. Anyway, really comfortable to wear, pairs quickly easily to 650. Seems to have the right profiles (headset, handsfree). Kind of sensitive to movement though...gets staticy pretty easy. And this evening, after a 20 minute conversation, the volume got so low I could hardly hear the other part. Plugged in my old trusty wired headset and all was fine. I'm not sure what happened. Will try again tomorrow. Anyone else have these problems with a BT headset? Have 12 more days to return it.
    I absolutely love my bluespoon digital.......works perfectly with the T650.
    Jeff
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    Body Glove Ear Glove Blue Voice. Geesh, what a name. Anyway, really comfortable to wear, pairs quickly easily to 650. Seems to have the right profiles (headset, handsfree). Kind of sensitive to movement though...gets staticy pretty easy. And this evening, after a 20 minute conversation, the volume got so low I could hardly hear the other part. Plugged in my old trusty wired headset and all was fine. I'm not sure what happened. Will try again tomorrow. Anyone else have these problems with a BT headset? Have 12 more days to return it.
    Static is horrible but your right the fit great, tried 2 b4 giving up.
    Nope, HBH-330, and it sets up quickly and reliably with the Treo 650.