Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All,
    try to take a look to this poll (quite old) and this one (newer).

Try to udate your fw/sw and gave to us a feed back.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    well, after a few days of use after having performed a hard reset, I can report that my treo is still freezing. Just to clarify, I performed a hard reset and have not synchronised it with the computer at all. I have had to manually enter a few important numbers just to get me through the past few days. After all of this, the phone still freezes up 3 out of 10 times when it locks the keypad and shuts its screen off. Only way to get back in the land of communication is to remove the battery and reinsert. Like others, my wireless led is still merrily flashing away green.

any ideas before I contact P1 yet again?

ta

Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by sramdeen
    well, after a few days of use after having performed a hard reset, I can report that my treo is still freezing. Just to clarify, I performed a hard reset and have not synchronised it with the computer at all. I have had to manually enter a few important numbers just to get me through the past few days. After all of this, the phone still freezes up 3 out of 10 times when it locks the keypad and shuts its screen off. Only way to get back in the land of communication is to remove the battery and reinsert. Like others, my wireless led is still merrily flashing away green.

any ideas before I contact P1 yet again?

ta

Stu
    Wich is your current fw and sw?
    The problem is probably sw related, so Palm will replace your unit with no result for you at all. At least this is my experience.

Let us know.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    I had the exact same problem with my 650 (unlocked ROW GSM using Cingular).
    I upgraded to one of the custom ROW 1.71/1.20 ROM's and haven't had this problem since (3 days now.) I used one of the custom ROM from jamesgangut that he posted in this forum discussion:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/show...9&page=16&pp=20
    (third post up from the bottom)

I did a hard reset before upgrading and it went very smoothly, others have had problems, so it's not risk free. But it's definitely been worth it for me.

Hope that helps.
    just to keep this thread updated: I am awaiting an SD card from Palm in the UK which contains the 1.20 ROM and instructions on how to install it from my Mac. I will let you know what happens once installed. They say it should be here early next week.

Stu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12