Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

can any one tell me what NetFrontLib is on the treo 600? i am trying to make space and this item is 1165k.

rpag
    i think it maybe when you open up a page just like on the web windows it has to remember it again maybe just my 2 cents
    i will try to erase i will let you know the out come
    it will not let me erase it, how are you going to remove it.
  5.    #5  
    from the main menu scree, i just want to delete it.
    Hi,

I just looked in my file manager, and saw my biggest program is NetFrontLib at 1266k.

What is it and do I need it on my Treo 650?

I could use the memory space.
    blazer
    http://tamspalm.tamoggemon.com/2006/...tfront-review/

"NetFront IS the best browser that is out nowadays. No other browser combines so much features: many rendering modes, downloads, uploads, bookmarks, saving a page, small fonts… Like other browsers it has its problems on several sites, but on the most sites it has no problems. My only tip for you is: GET IT"
    [EDIT: Product not tested for Treo but other palm devices - ronbo2000]
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 04/18/2006 at 11:43 AM.
    After following your directions it causes a reset every time it is launched on my Treo 650.
    Did you try this. I tried this a while back with no luck. Any reports of success?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have been trying this all morning and all it does is crash my 650, I can't figure out what is wrong.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I have been trying this all morning and all it does is crash my 650, I can't figure out what is wrong.
    I could be wrong...but I do not know of anyone getting this working on a 650
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek
    After following your directions it causes a reset every time it is launched on my Treo 650.
    My "directions" ? I only posted a link and quote from a review of a browser someone manged to get working on a Palm device that was not a Treo. Reading the review shouldn't cause any resets. Now if you have a problem with the installation directions that dude provided, that's an issue you gotta take up with the author.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I could be wrong...but I do not know of anyone getting this working on a 650
    The review and directions make no mention of the Treo so I wasn't about to try it just yet w/o having a good bit of time on my hands with nothing else to do. I intend to just follow the topic for now .... when I have some "weekend time" free, I may give it a shot but my weekends are full for the next 5 weeks or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    My "directions" ? I only posted a link and quote from a review of a browser someone manged to get working on a Palm device that was not a Treo. Reading the review shouldn't cause any resets. Now if you have a problem with the installation directions that dude provided, that's an issue you gotta take up with the author.
    I think he didn't see your cute little quote marks

you could edit it and put it in one of these...

Like Here
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    The review and directions make no mention of the Treo so I wasn't about to try it just yet w/o having a good bit of time on my hands with nothing else to do. I intend to just follow the topic for now .... when I have some "weekend time" free, I may give it a shot but my weekends are full for the next 5 weeks or so.
    I remember I spent about two hours on this last january with no luck
    I think he didn't see your cute little quote marks

you could edit it and put it in one of these...
    I agree, it makes it read like JackNaylorPE actually recommended it (specially the last statement about getting it. Edited to add regular quote tags.
    Usually I put post quotes in the quote tags and published stuff in an alternate color....guess I shouldn't a been lazy this morning.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yea, when I first saw this post no one had posted here and I played with it before posting, That is the only downside to the Treo to me, is the Web Browser, all I want is one good browser that would be great. Just a nice solid browser that opens well. Oh well guess I will just setting for using Xiino, Opera, and Blazer.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I remember I spent about two hours on this last january with no luck
    Actually, dutch is correct, he did spend time on this:
    clie prgs like Picsel Viewer and NetFront3.0 on a Treo 650?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast