Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blazer IS the NetFront browser...

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I think he didn't see your cute little quote marks

you could edit it and put it in one of these...
    Yep, his quote was never in quotes so I assumed it was coming straight from him. Sorry for the misread JackNaylorPE.
    Last edited by xpgeek; 04/18/2006 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    My "directions" ? I only posted a link and quote from a review of a browser someone manged to get working on a Palm device that was not a Treo. Reading the review shouldn't cause any resets. Now if you have a problem with the installation directions that dude provided, that's an issue you gotta take up with the author.
    I am not trying to complain about the information you provided. There is no need for you to be a smart allic toward me about what i said. I was mainly stating that it did not work for me. Your phrase "Reading the review shouldn't cause any resets" was rude. I come to this forum to find useful information and to give feedback. I'm sorry if I offended you with my response to your initial post. It certainly was not intended that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Blazer IS the NetFront browser...

Marc
    So peeps are trying to replace Blazer with Blazer then? Yep, that's the Palm OS community for ya
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek
    Yep, his quote was never in quotes so I assumed it was coming straight from him. Sorry for the misread JackNaylorPE.
    It was in quotes...that's what these " " are . I generally use the " " marks plus alternate text color to indicate a published quote .... and save the forum's shading this for poster quotes. I was running out doot that day and didn't do the blue color thing and it came back to haunt me. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek
    I am not trying to complain about the information you provided. There is no need for you to be a smart allic toward me about what i said. I was mainly stating that it did not work for me. Your phrase "Reading the review shouldn't cause any resets" was rude. I come to this forum to find useful information and to give feedback. I'm sorry if I offended you with my response to your initial post. It certainly was not intended that way.
    It wasn't intended to be rude but to clarify that it was not "my directions". The url source was given and the statement was in quote marks. Did you visit the url and not see that the statement there was word for word was was between the " " marks ?

I coulda put more effort into making sure no one missed the quote marks and I think you could have read more carefully and taken notice of the quotation marks like the other readers did or visited the provided url . Can we leave it at that ?
    Hi this takes up about 1.2 mb of space. What is the effect if I delete it?
    Just a guess but at the every least I'd say it's the font library for the browser.....what other programs might use it, I have no idea.
    Here's a Repeated Post that went Nowhere.
    Just call me Berd.
    Its called NetFrontLib. It is part of blazer, and unless you make a custom rom you will not be able to delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Here's a Repeated Post that went Nowhere.
    then why did you bring it back from the dead?

Quote Originally Posted by ronin17
    then why did you bring it back from the dead?

Good Question
    What the Hell was I thinking!
    Just call me Berd.
    Thank you both.
    Well someone did start a new thread on it...merge time
    <merged>
    Thanks Ronbo
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12