1.    #1  
    For the past two days, I've been getting the following errors when trying to hot sync my T650:
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:03-005E (0x90770057)
    OLERR:03-0005
    OLERR:0D-0016
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Tasks
    -- Backing up MMIDCache1 to C:\Program Files\Palm\hourit\Backup\MMIDCache1.PDB
    -- Backing up SplashIDDB2-SpId to C:\Program Files\Palm\hourit\Backup\SplashIDDB2-SpId.PDB
    -- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\hourit\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\Palm\hourit\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 12/13/04 11:42:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HotSync operation started for houritsu on 12/13/04 11:00:43

OK Quick Install
    OK SplashID
    OK SplashPhoto
    OK Adobe Reader
    Outlook Notes
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Notes
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:03-0023
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    The conduits were unable to attach to Outlook, possibly because the logon was canceled or otherwise failed. Synchronization failed.
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    - Not Synchronized
    OK Outlook Contacts with 1 message(s)

Outlook Tasks
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    - Not Synchronized
    OK Outlook Tasks

I use Agendus 9.0 on my Palm, if it's even relevant, but I don't know what's wrong. Anyone out there with any ideas?
    See my reply here.

FYI, there's no need to post the same message in multiple forums.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    See my reply here.

FYI, there's no need to post the same message in multiple forums.
    Thanks for the FYI. While I generally don't post the same message in multiple forums, at first I thought it was strictly a bluetooth problem, so I posted it there, and then realized it was a general software issue when I had the same problem syncing with a cable. Thus, I wanted to post it it the proper place.
    I am getting the same errors too. I can not get my Outlook contacts to synch at all. Even AFTER I had updated my conduits and rebooted the computer. I am trying to load them for the first time on my T650 without any success...
    Both problems look like it has to do with access to the users mailbox. OL has some quirks and one workaround that may work is to open a command prompt to the folder that contains Outlook.exe and type:

Outlook.exe /resetfolders

Not a guaranteed fix, but it might do it....