1.    #1  
    what does this tell us regarding the superiority of the 650?

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000640023380/
    It tells us that Sprint hasn't gotten around to reducing the Treo 600 yet.
    Which was really cool when it came time for me to get a warranty swap
    IMHO, that's Sprint being Sprint and forgetting to update the 600's price. Kinda like how when I go to my Sprint PCS account, I still own an "unknown device". Just like how they have no accessories for the 650, but tried to sell me 600 accessories (like a car charger) that won't work. Just like they can't figure out that if PalmOne is going to release a new phone every 12 months or so that an 18-month upgrade policy *might* upset the early adopters.

Bottom line: Big company, small common sense. But then, as some have stated, at least when you have an issue with the 600, they might exchange it for a 650 since they ARE the same price.

Heck, the local CompUSA had the 600 HIGHER priced when I was in there last - the rebate for the 650 didn't apply to the 600.

Then again, my friends bought some four packs of Smirnoff Ice the other night for $.54 each - cause that's how the register rang them up. The cashier didn't even find it odd, suggested that they should get more at that price! Needless to say, they did.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G