View Poll Results: Are you upgrading to the 650?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 46.81%
  • No

3 6.38%
  • Maybe?

12 25.53%
  • Definatly Later

6 12.77%
  • Forget the 650, waiting for the Cobalt OS unit

4 8.51%
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    check out the instore add (page 7) at compusa this week. for those with or looking for a sprint treo 650 it is $400 after savings and free 512 sd card. sure beats the 128 palm gives for memory issues!

CompUSA Add

sorry for the long link
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    new number only. not for upgrading on an existing account.
    saw the add in dallas paper, looks like there's also a $100 store gift card also. Not bad.
    I wouldn't give Comp=USA $400 of my money on a bet. A 15% restocking fee if you change your mind, and the worst customer service in the business.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    I wouldn't give Comp=USA $400 of my money on a bet. A 15% restocking fee if you change your mind, and the worst customer service in the business.
    I agree totally.
    I spent more buying my 650 from PalmOne because i absolutely refuse to ever give compUSA another cent.

The restocking fee sucks. And even worse... they are the biggest jerks in retail that i have ever dealt with.

I am not venting. Just being honest about dealings with them in the past.
    But thats the beautiful thing about "free will". You dont have to get angry... you just have to make a different choice.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Just fyi...CompUSA actually waives their restocking fee during the holiday season. I'm not a big fan of CompUSA, but did end up getting one from the store. ...I didn't get the $100 gift card though. Is that in the ad?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markdinh
    Just fyi...CompUSA actually waives their restocking fee during the holiday season. I'm not a big fan of CompUSA, but did end up getting one from the store. ...I didn't get the $100 gift card though. Is that in the ad?
    Yes. $100 gift card for any T-Mobile or SPCS phone.