1.    #1  
    Hi All,

This is my first post.

I just got a 650 at the local Sprint Store. I went for an i-500 but they had a working Treo 650 and I fell in love.

So far so good.

I signed up for vision and use Blazer as a browser. It's sure not DSL but it's still very cool. I was up and running in a few hours after signing up for vision (unlimited data/net for $15/month).

I always thought phone cams. were stupid but I'v been having a blast with this one. Took some pix and video of my 2 girls and I'll have some nice snippets when I travel.

I like the phone app. Very intuative and it does not have much of a delay for me (2-3 seconds). This is similar to my old Sprint phone.

I think the sound quality is very good. No problems hearing or being heard. Speakerphone works well.

I installed HotSync and it worked for my Tasks and my Contacts. However, the calander will not sync.

Here is the log file:

Outlook Calendar
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled Dad's Birthday beginning 07/26/1999 11:00:00 PM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled OPD Rent Due beginning 09/28/1999 11:00:00 PM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled Michael Thomas's Anniversary beginning 08/28/1999 11:00:00 PM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled Corporate Taxes Due beginning 03/15/2002 12:00:00 AM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.
    OLERR:03-0010
    OLERR:0D-0028
    OLERR:0D-000A
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Desktop overwrite HH Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001

Once I have my calander. This is going to be my favorite piece of hardware!!!

I tried versamail and it seems to work fine. However, I'll try snappermail if it starts bugging out.

Also, is Agendus really worth switching from the default apps?

Thanks.

For those of you on the fence, say give the 650 a shot. I've been in love with this thing for the past 3 days.
    Last edited by opdev; 12/12/2004 at 09:11 PM. Reason: typo
  2.    #2  
    sorry for the topic typo.

Here is what PalmOne says:

I was not really big on buying 3rd part apps for this.

< Home < Support
    Support Knowledge Library

Solution ID: 31167

'OLERR: (number)' errors in HotSync Log

These error messages can be found in the HotSync Log (more about HotSync Log). It usually happens when the HotSync process fails to complete, leaving some of your information unsynchronized.

The errors can take a number of forms, depending on your individual device. They will always have "OLERR:" at the beginning, followed by a two-digit number, a hyphen, and a four-digit number (hexadecimal). Here's an example of how the errors may appear in the HotSync Log:

Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:11-000A
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001

- Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001

What does the error mean?
    When you see an "OLERR:" error, it usually indicates that the palmOne Outlook Conduits are having trouble synchronizing your information.

This issue is under investigation as of late October 2004. palmOne engineers are looking at the cause of this error condition, and possible solutions. We will post a fix as soon as it becomes available.

What should I do?
    Many customers who use Tungsten E, Tungsten T3, Zire 31 or Zire 72 handhelds have stopped seeing this error after installing the PIM Support Update .

If that does not work, you may wish to use a third-party synchronization solution for your Outlook information. For example, PocketMirror Pro XT by Chapura supports Outlook synchronization with the new PIM fields in handhelds released after late 2003.