1.    #1  
    Is it possible to move the Splash Data software from my Treo 600 to my 650? I have the Splash ID, Splash Money, and Splash Shopper from the Treo 600 bundle that was included when I bought it.

Whenever I try to move the information to the 650 it goes as a 30 day trial version. Do I not "own" the software, since it was purchased with the 600?

I got the original installation disc from the 600 and looked for the registration code, but was unable to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TDHOGGS
    Is it possible to move the Splash Data software from my Treo 600 to my 650? I have the Splash ID, Splash Money, and Splash Shopper from the Treo 600 bundle that was included when I bought it.

Whenever I try to move the information to the 650 it goes as a 30 day trial version. Do I not "own" the software, since it was purchased with the 600?

I got the original installation disc from the 600 and looked for the registration code, but was unable to find it.
    I was able to move the data from Spash ID over from my 600 to the 650 simply by taking a copy of Splash ID that I backed up to an SD card from my 600 using backup man, and restoring those particular files only to my 650.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, i'll try that
    Ive tried this same thing to get all of my Splash Data stuff to move to my 650. I still get the same 30 Day Trial message. Is it possible you might be able to list the files necessary fro transfer? I transferred:
    SplashID
    SplashIDDB2-Spid
    SplashMoney
    SplashShopper

Anything that began with:
    SpMn

SpSh