1.    #1  
    Has anybody encountered any problems with your phone being rebooted by TreoSMS Stub? The error message I receive is "A reset was caused on 12/12/04 at 8:11 pm while running TreoSMS Stub": Fatal Exception.

Seems to be happening since I installed Agendus 9. It has happened while in the phone app, sms, and agendus.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsam99
    Has anybody encountered any problems with your phone being rebooted by TreoSMS Stub? The error message I receive is "A reset was caused on 12/12/04 at 8:11 pm while running TreoSMS Stub": Fatal Exception.
    Seems to be happening since I installed Agendus 9. It has happened while in the phone app, sms, and agendus.
    I'm having the same problem. I've been having the problem since day one, before I installed any third party apps. Pic/Video mail program causing crashing on my 650 too. I did install Agendus 9 in after the fact, but i haven't noticed any exascerbation of the soft resetting problem after installing that program.
  3.    #3  
    It appears too that it is caused by an incoming message. I have several contacts telling me they sent me a message and I never did receive the message. It appears when receiving an incoming msg it causes a reset and the msg is lost. ...not certain on this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsam99

I have exactly the same problem that you have mentioned. This happens to me while I am in agendus 9.0 and if I receive an sms message. I think that it is probably a problem with agendus because of their mail application trying to intercept incoming sms. This happens to me even after I have deleted the agendus mail application. If I am not in agendus this doesn't happen to me, but if I am, the sms causes an instant reset of the phone and the sms is lost.
  5.    #5  
    I tried deleting the mail app too and it didn't help. I paid the $10 to upgrade agendus 8 to 9, but wondering if the standard edition would have these problems? I also went to their website where a couple people are having this same problem. So far no response from iambic. Looks like the message was posted this weekend though. I fired up Filez to see if I could find the treosms stub app and don't see it in ram so i guess it is in rom. Iambic needs to offer some setting to turn off their interception of sms.
  6.    #6  
    Here is a link to info on the iambic website. Doesn't look like it has been resolved. ...haven't tried the solution. Downloaded the updated mail app, but haven't installed yet. Have unchecked the sms in agendus mail, but I'm still getting the reset when sms messages are received.

http://support.iambic.com/forum/show...&highlight=650
  7.    #7  
    Please not there is another bug in Agendus mailer app with the pro version of Agendus. In the sms view you can tap and hold to bring up a menu of options. If you select log and you have a contact for your sms message it will corrupt the sms message. Posted this on the iambic forum too. ...hopefully this bugs will be fixed soon.