1.    #1  
    I recently tried to transfer files from my desktop to my Treo 650 via Bluetooth. I can't seem to send files to my Treo 650 via Bluetooth. While my desktop can initially locate my T650, it fails each time I try to send. Any ideas?
    mac? pc?

Have you tried pairing them yet?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    mac? pc?

Have you tried pairing them yet?
    It's a PC running Win XP Professional. I paired the devices, and that seemed to work fine. But any time I try to send a file, it gives me an error that it can't find the bluetooth device, despite the fact that it had found it and recognizes it in the list of bluetooth trusted devices.
    See the sticky in the Bluetooth category.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    See the sticky in the Bluetooth category.
    Thanks for the direction. Got it to work, but I still am having problems as explained in greater detail in the Bluetooth category. Can't get an error fee sync.
    my file send used to work on my osx 10.3.4 but it doesn't anymore. I am not sure why it is the case.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.