1.    #1  
    all of the following apps are on my treo 600 - epocrates (8.0 mb ram ), agendus (2mb ram), snappermail, verichat, contacts pro, flyzip, xiino, and handmark express.

would it be possible for me to transfer all these apps over to a treo 650 if I upgrade, or will there be a problem?
    I know about the zlauncher solution, but will it make room for all of these apps?

I saw a t650 in a sprint store today - screen is GORGEOUS, kb and camera are MUCH better, and the browser seems much snappier.

would it be possible for me to fit in all of these programs onto the treo 650?
  2.    #2  
    I guess that's a qualified NO!!!

the treo 650 will NOT support a power user's repertoir.

even with an sd card these apps won't be onboard, huh?
  3.    #3  
    usually a lack of responses means there is no solution or that the inquirer's goal cannot be fulfilled on the new device - at least that's how im taking the lack of response - in which case, this only convinces me NOT to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    all of the following apps are on my treo 600 - epocrates (8.0 mb ram ), agendus (2mb ram), snappermail, verichat, contacts pro, flyzip, xiino, and handmark express.

would it be possible for me to transfer all these apps over to a treo 650 if I upgrade, or will there be a problem?
    I know about the zlauncher solution, but will it make room for all of these apps?

I saw a t650 in a sprint store today - screen is GORGEOUS, kb and camera are MUCH better, and the browser seems much snappier.

would it be possible for me to fit in all of these programs onto the treo 650?
    Here is the deal...I use many of those apps.

The bottom line is this:

THERE IS NO UPGRADE PATH FOR THE 600 to 650.

Period. End of Line.

The only safe way is to COMPLETELY delete Palm Desktop, etc, Chupra, and all previous Treo 600 related files. Make sure you actually delete the c:\program files\handspring folder, which uninstall does not remove (big bug).

The last thing you want is to sync your current user profile to the 650. You get one bad app, and you are in reset hell.

So, clear it all off, then install from the 650 CD. Create a user profile, then sync. Contact and calendar will come over, assuming you have enough memory.

Then, go to each apps web site and get the version that works with the Treo 650 (hi-res, etc.) Install, make sure it works, repeat.

I had about 10 600 users try to upgrade to the 650 over the weekend. It was a nightmare. Everyone failed, do to some rogue app (or should I say the crappy Palm OS).

The above was the only way to fix it all and get them on track.
    I use agendus 9 and snappermail 2.0.1.01 and they work fine on 650 after a full reinstall. The upgrade from 600 to 650 is a nightmare. I have had to do a full reinstall of everything.
    Road Below

IHS
  6.    #6  
    geesh... sounds like a long day of knots in one`s stomach - the process of upgrading from a treo 600. i appreciate your candor in letting me know what it involves. i am on the fence about this upgrade, while i love the new enhancements, it sounds like a true ordeal