1. BB
    I thought I read about a text entry or note taking application that had word completion and would learn and suggest first your most frequently used words. I am also looking for a good spell checker. I have tried NoteTaker and do note like it. Thanks
    BB
    Textplus is what I use and it is frequency responsive. You can find it at www.smartcell.com or at www.palmgear.com. To add a custom word that's not resident in their dictionary you can also configure the softare in the preference areas to "add words by double tap".

It works great for me. If your trying to increase your note taking speed check out the fitaly keyboard at www.fitaly.com
    It comes in two versions: stand alone and as a hackmaster extension. If you are running any hackmaster extension then opt for that version, a little quicker but less stable to the Handspring OS.

At first it looks funky but once you get used to the keyboard and have thoroughly read the instructions you can type up to 50 wpm on your Visor. It's also compatible with the TextPlus software.

You can see a review of other various inputting methods at www.the-gadgeteer.com

------------------
    Moose Man

3. BB
    Moose Man

Thanks for the great info!! I'll give them a try.

BB