1.    #1  
    How do you run apps directly from the SD card with zLauncher? It seems as if zLauncher always copies the files to RAM before runnung.
    yup, ZL does that. If you want to run from the SD card, the best that you can do is get MSMount or move the files to the Palm/Launcher directory on the SD card.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #3  
    The apps are in the Launcher directory but when I run them, zLauncher always copies them to RAM first.
    I have checked MSMount out on freewarepalm.com and looks like something that will be quite handy.....
    That said, does it HAVE to run in conjunction with Zlauncher? And, I am of the correct understanding that "mounting" an app would be something like mounting within the MAC OS platform or along that same theory?
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    I don't MAC, sorry

but MSMount and ZL are independent apps.

Get MSMount for OS 5 here:
    http://www.geocities.jp/tatsuonagama...t5/index-e.htm
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    all launcher apps need to copy the application to ram before it can be run - that's how the operating system works.

Some might do a better or worse job of hiding what they're doing - but I don't think there's a way round simply copying them to ram running them and deleting or copying back.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre