1.    #1  
    Does there exist a problem which will lock the screen and buttons while on a phone call. I find that while i am on the phone using my bluetooth headset, that i have worry about how i handle the phone and be careful in putting it down because i dont want to hit a button and hang up the call.

It would be cool if there was a toggle (maybe the extra side button) which would lock and unlock the keypad and screen while on a call. Does this exist? And if not, who will be the first to code it?

Robert.
    robert
    Hi Robert. You can use the "Prefs" program to choose "Keyguard", then check the last to checkboxes on the screen to lock (disable) the phone during a call.
    Doug
  3.    #3  
    Doug, This only locks the screen. i want the option to toggle locking the keypad and main buttons in order to prevent accidental disconnecting the call.
    robert
    Woops... I see. My mistake. Then how 'bout using "Option - Power/End."
    Doug
  5.    #5  
    unless I am doing something wrong, 'Option+Power' does do anything while on an active call. It doesn't lock the screens. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.
    robert
    Are you holding Option while you press Power?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  7.    #7  
    yes. I tried both. Does this work for you?
    robert
    I tried searching and I came across this thread. Is there any way to activate the keyguard while on a call? For example, say I'm talking on my phone using my Bluetooth headset and I want to put my phone in my pocket. I can't figure out how to activate the keyguard without hanging up the call. I tried using the option+power, but that hung up the call. Anyone know how to do this?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    bump - I can't figure this out either, anyone?