1.    #1  
    I've grown tired of CDMA and T-Mobile would not give me a good deal on migrating, so I activated an old GSM phone I had (a Sony Ericson T630 and my Ipaq 3975 combo).
    Anyway I'm selling my Treo 600 for $200. I only have the phone and charger (the box and manual are around here some where) it is my first replacement phone and is only 2 months old. If you check the forums I was one of the first people to buy a Treo 600 (if that means anything to anyone).

I think Palm is going to blow the doors off of the T650, so I'm waiting until Summer 05 before making another major cell purchase.
    Hi.... Is the treo600 still with you? I want to buy it. If you have it, please let me know.
    - Ajay
  3. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    My 600 will be going up for sale soon as well. It'll include the all the stuff that normally comes with it, a boxwave retractable cord (that works!), a Palm charging cord, car charger, two cradles, a battery and a ProFit car holder with the correct ProClip cradle with an attached Jabra bluetooth charger that holds the Jabra headset, allowing you to use the wireless headset inside your car. All-in-all about $900 worth of stuff. I'm open to offers before it goes on ebay.......
    Cheers

Charles
    How much do you want for the ProFit + Proclip? and what's the boxwave retractable cord for?
    Treo Moblog: http://nudle.textamerica.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb
    My 600 will be going up for sale soon as well. It'll include the all the stuff that normally comes with it, a boxwave retractable cord (that works!), a Palm charging cord, car charger, two cradles, a battery and a ProFit car holder with the correct ProClip cradle with an attached Jabra bluetooth charger that holds the Jabra headset, allowing you to use the wireless headset inside your car. All-in-all about $900 worth of stuff. I'm open to offers before it goes on ebay.......
    I ebayed my 600 with all the works, minus the Jabra, for $570 on ebay to upgrade to the PPC-6601. Just in case it helps you to sell yours, you can still see it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESO:IT
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    u guys are forgetting to tell what carrier they are from natively
    My sprint treo 600 will be going on tonight with piel frama case,extended battery,car charger and all the package acc. in original treo 600 box.excellant condition.
    Fred
  8. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_j
    How much do you want for the ProFit + Proclip? and what's the boxwave retractable cord for?
    I'm going to sell the whole thing as a group, since I'll have to replace half the profit (that is currently attached to the car) with another (so that I'll have a complete one attached to my car and the buyer will have a useable one). I have the UltiMount attached to my center console, the proclip attached to the bracket on top and the jabra charger attached to the side of the proclip where the little plastic hook was. That allows me to tilt the 600 to a good viewing angle and have the bluetooth headset within reach. The two charger cables are clipped to the center tunnel via a small Kensington cable clip (any computer store for about $1.50) and the two chargers plug into a Y adaptor under the pax seat that is then hardwired to the car battery.

When I get into the car, I pull the plug from the jabra charger (the jabra won't work with it plugged in), plug in my 600 and connect the jabra cord to the headset plug on my 600 and plop the whole thing into the proclip. I then stick the Jabra headset in my ear and turn it on - allowing me to answer the phone normally by just pressing "answer" when the call comes in.

Getting out of the car is equally simple - unplug the two cords from the bottom of the 600, slide it out of the proclip and plug the Jabra back into the charger.

I always have a charged phone AND bluetooth headset.

The boxwave retractable cord is the one everyone is always complaining about. It is like a retractable phone cord but has a USB connection on one side and a plug for the 600 on the other - it allows you to sync AND charge your phone. I think it works well for infrequent use - I leave it in my laptop bag for emergencies as I usually use the cradle for syncing.

The phone is Sprint, BTW and a private message will accept offers on the lot......
    Cheers

Charles