1.    #1  
    The program "profiles" is indespensable but does not work on the Treo 650. A bunch of us posted a request for Milan (the og developer) to tweak it to work for 650 but he is MIA. Could you "tweak" it to work on 650? The program is already written & perfect the way it is. Just a little tweak is needed maybe? Could you give it a shot. there would be many of us who would be eternally grateful. Maybe someone could post profiles.prc latest version for you. Thanx!
    Last edited by treoneo; 12/11/2004 at 09:57 PM.
    heh - love the thread title. someone was posting from their treo, i can tell!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    It really would be great if someone would come along and update this so that it works on the Treo650. Profiles and TakePhone are two of the programs that I miss the most and that still do not work for the 650. I'm not worried about Takephone because the developer is excellent and will come out with an update. I am wondering about Profiles though.
  4.    #4  
    Yo Silverado, we'll donate!!
    Unfortunately, a "tweak" would entail having access to the source code of the application, not just the PRC. Otherwise, it has to be written from scratch.
  6.    #6  
    how difficult would it be to create this app from scratch?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    how difficult would it be to create this app from scratch?
    LOL
    Persistance... Good for you!
    I don't think he's MIA -- I just don't think he has time. But he is checking in:

---

milan

Last Activity: 12/14/2004 09:35 AM

---
    <a href="http://www.beergeek.com">Beergeek</a> - History: Newton>Pilot Pro>Visor (blue)>Pencil>Toshiba e740>Treo 300>Treo 600>Treo 650>Cingular 8125> <b>Treo 650</b>
  9.    #9  
    heyyyy! there he is! what up homey?
    650 is my first smartphone. What does "profiles" do?