Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am also using the Jabra A210, Motorola HS820 and Freedom - a heck of a combination. The only reason I am not going to be using Freedom is the "just in case" I happen not to have the headset in the ear and miss a call. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    I am also using the Jabra A210, Motorola HS820 and Freedom - a heck of a combination. The only reason I am not going to be using Freedom is the "just in case" I happen not to have the headset in the ear and miss a call. Ben
    The new update to freedom allows you the option of automatically ringing 'loud' outside the headset after so many rings...you might check it out.
    ok.
    I purchased Freedom and when used with VoiceIt, it's a heck of a combination. I have discovered in my situation that I need to let VoiceIt be the main application when it comes to controling the operation, such as call announcement to the headset or to the speaker. I also discovered that the headset shuts off after long term charging, which means setting VoiceIt to enable/disable with its want to always go to the headset when the headset its plugged in.

So, it's been a great 1.3857893 day with this stuff.

Thanks for the info and Toysoft was very quick to get me my registration number.

Ben
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123